I’m happy to offer Weekend Events (Fri/Sat) to energize, encourage or rekindle your marriage; Or help engaged couples/singles prepare for marriage!
My original “Love and Lordship” conference was born out of my 30 years as an educator, administrator, coach and pastor. The last 16 years of which have focused on teaching and promoting healthy relationships, marriages and families.
Together, we’ll look at:
1) The Lordship of Christ: Authority and Truth
2) Discipleship: Who You Were Created To Be
3) Relationship: What We Were Created For
4) Marriage: Christ and His Bride – Purity and Holiness
5) Marriage, Family and Parenting: Doing it God’s Way
6) Marriage/Family: Servant-leadership in Christ’s Church
7) His Church in the World: Making Disciples
I can also lead you through the Love and Respect or The Art of Marriage video conferences.
Director, Kentucky Marriage Movement
Greg has spent 30 years as an educator, administrator, coach and pastor. The last 16 years have focused on teaching and promoting healthy relationships, marriages and families to numerous schools, churches and others organizations, including Lexington Leadership Foundation, Sisters for Life, Isaiah House and Blackburn Correctional Facility among others.
If you would like to support The Kentucky Marriage Movement, follow the link below or make a check out to The Family Foundation (KMM on the memo line) and mail it to PO Box 911111 Lexington, KY 40591.