As the leading Christian public policy organization in Kentucky, The Family Foundation works to engage His church and encourage His people to be the salt and light they are called to be while promoting biblically sound public policy that points people back to God’s good design for the wellbeing of our neighbors.
As a Christian organization, and to effectively carry-out our mission, all employees and team members must agree to The Family Foundation’s mission, core issues, and Statement of Faith. Below please find current job openings and information on internship opportunities.
The Family Foundation is seeking motivated university, graduate, and law school students to intern in our Lexington office (or remotely with special approval) who have a passion to promote biblical values and have the desire to learn more about law, public policy, and advocacy.
Responsibilities of Interns:
- Support senior staff in the day-to-day operations of the Lexington office
- Complete various research and special projects
- Manage various data entry projects
- Assist with web and social media outlets
- Help with events
- Committed to The Family Foundation mission and core values.
- Available to work 10 – 20 hours/week around class schedule at our Lexington office (or remotely by approval)
- Self-motivated and highly organized individual
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Maintain a professional appearance
Interested parties should email a resume and cover letter [email protected] with the subject line “Internship”. Internships are not paid, but we are available to assist you if necessary to secure academic credit.